6 Joys of Driving Your Own Car
For the early part of my professional years, I refused to avail of some of life’s conveniences: credit card, a car, and a home. Eventually, as my travels brought me to various places, I have come to appreciate the benefits of such things. Let me highlight on owning a car and how it has greatly helped me in various ways, including my thirst for exploring places as it gave me opportunities for road trips.
In some of my previous posts, I detailed how I enjoyed my journey from Manila to Bacolod (READ: Road Trip to Bacolod) which was a fun adventure for me. So when I had a friend visited me here in my province, I was able to take here around my city and surrounding areas for several days (READ: Five Days Around Bacolod, Silay, Talisay).
It is not unknown that driving can be stressful, especially when you get into road traffic. Believe me, I have been through that in congested Manila, driving day in and day out through busy thoroughfares. But having a car has its own joys and advantages, especially when you are in a city, like Bacolod, and with many possible areas to explore within its vicinity or its driving range. Here are 10 joys that I find in driving my own car:
- Mobility – Having a car makes you mobile. It is helpful not just for work but also for leisure, especially if you have a family who loves to go around the city.
- Flexibility – You can manage your time when you have your own car, compared with going on a commute. You don’t have to worry what time you can get home as you don’t have to ride with anyone or wait for a public transport to take you where you want to go.
- Accessibility – When there are areas that cannot be reached by commute, having your own car makes it easy for you to get there. No need to worry how to get out as well because, with your own car, you can leave anytime without having to wait for hours or almost a day for a jeepney, a tricycle, or a habal-habal to pass by.
- Security – You don’t have to worry going home late because you have your own ride. Just make sure you keep your vehicle locked at all times, be alert, and know your rights. Unlike when you are in a public transportation where you are exposed to various elements, being inside your car makes it safer for you to be on the road. Also, it is also useful when it rains as I can be protected from the rain. Bad weather is also the time when it is most difficult to get a ride, so having your own makes it easier for you to get from one point to another.
- Carry-all-you-can – When I got my own car, I am always tempted to carry my whole home, figuratively, in my ride. Well, there’s nothing for me to worry because there’s room for me to bring what I feel is valuable. When I was just commuting before, I would realize that I have left some important things at home or there are things I find useful that are just tucked in my room. With a car, you can have those important items with you at all times. Doing groceries also becomes more convenient with a vehicle of your own.
- Service – Most important of all, I am able to help or assist other people, especially my friends, by offering a ride to them. Of course, I don’t just anyone let into my car. But for people I know well, I am able to help them especially during rainy season.
If you are convinced that having a car is indeed helpful, there’s a company that can offer you car loans. Fast-growing business, Sure trust Group Inc. has its flagship product, the Sure trust Autohub, an auto loan consultancy firm that originated in Iloilo City and established in April 2015. In March 2016, the company has expanded to 3 major offices in Bacolod, Roxas and General Santos with a total of 400 units of brand new cars in Visayas and Mindanao.
Sure trust is further strengthening its position as the top auto loan and real estate consulting company. It has established a credibility of a fast, affordable, transparent, reliable and competent service to its clients and partners. It is also the first and only company that delivers brand new cars right at the doorstep of its clients. The Mission of Sure trust is help ordinary Filipinos drive home their dream car in a fair, affordable and competitive deal. It also aims to share the opportunity to those who are looking for a lucrative opportunity to earn extra income and help in augmenting the needs of their family. It has released over Php8,000,000 worth of commissions and Incentives in 18 months months period to its agents and partners.
Sure trust Group Inc. is the only company in the Philippines to develop a first in its class 3-in-1 selling opportunity for its partners. Apart from car loans, it also sells real estate properties and will also be offering insurance services. It’s also good that as you travel, you know that you have a home that you can always return to. And as part of its efforts in improving and expanding the horizon of opportunity for its partners, Sure trust has tied up with a healthcare insurance company which will be providing an avenue for an added value for its existing auto loans consultancy making it a first in its class.
With 4 years of extensive marketing experience, dynamic and Innovative leadership, the management is confident that in a matter of 3 years, we will be existing in major key cities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. As a part of its commitment to Innovation, George B. Anas Jr., Chairman and CEO of Suretrust Group has tapped the expertise of an offshore app developer to create an All-in One marketing tool which will include complete vehicle pricelist, brands, features, mortgage calculator, promos and updates. It will also be integrated into a bank partner by which, all agents or partners can be able to manage their virtual accounts, commissions, Incentives and transfer them to their ATM cards which will be provided for them upon 30 days upon accreditation.
If you are interested for any of Sure trust’s products (new car or new house) or if you want to be a partner or agent, please leave your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can refer you to the proper office.